–- Advertisement -–
Web Store Manager: Lenbrook International is on an incredible journey – to bring high resolution audio to every household through meaningful technological innovations and beautifully designed products. For over 40 years, our brands NAD (NADelectronics.com) and PSB (PSBspeakers.com) have been leaders in high-end audio, and more recently we have been turning the wireless, multi-room audio streaming market on its head with Bluesound (bluesound.com) and Bluesound Professional (bluesoundprofessional.com).
As the Web Store Manager, you will be the digital expert bridging the gap between the product management team and the marketing group while driving our premium audio brands’ e-commerce sales strategy. You will be an analytical thinker and have functional knowledge of the digital marketing landscape, content management and customer behaviors with a passion for the consumer electronics industry and how these customers shop and interact with e-tailers.
You will act as the voice for the customer, developing marketing campaigns where business objectives combine with strategy and execution annually, seasonally, and throughout day-to-day tasks. You will set KPIs and be accountable for driving these forward, with the key growth goals being traffic generation, conversions and brand awareness.
Manage our internal brand websites by:Working with Sales & Commerce team to align e-commerce strategy with overall global go to market approach
Working with Product Managers to provide input on current and online exclusive product development strategy. Planning and creating annual and seasonal marketing campaigns to drive traffic and conversions
Ensuring product listing accuracy, promotional timelines, product launch timing collaboration for all online SKUs. Owning and responsible for the development, tracking and success of the online sales budget
Fostering and maintaining internal key relationship between marketing, e-commerce, and sales divisions. Contributing as a key player of the Lenbrook International Market Group leveraging customer insight and market expertise
Utilizing key metrics and sales data to analyze campaign tactic success and ROI and provide future strategic direction. Proposing and managing new initiatives such as affiliate and loyalty programs designed to further increase sales online
Attending appropriate dealer and consumer facing events to generate content to support our brands’ social media activities. Monitoring and updating website content to maximize KPI’s
- Experience building and managing e-commerce marketing campaigns
- Experience using customer and sales data for analysis and strategy development
- A creative problem solver and multitasker who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written with native English fluency
- Ability to communicate and influence to gain buy-in with multiple stakeholders internally
- Knowledge of search and platform algorithms and willingness to keep up with changes in this space
- Knowledge of the audio industry (hifi) a strong asset
- Well organized and familiar with delivering to timelines and utilizing marketing planning process
- 3-5+ years previous sales / marketing experience with a focus on e-commerce
- Consumer electronics related marketing experience is considered an asset
- Post-secondary degree in business administration, marketing or related discipline
- Knowledge and experience with digital marketing, SEO, social media and creation of email campaigns
- Familiar with using analytics to derive insights and setting and tracking KPI and targets
How to Apply
Qualified candidates can submit current resumes directly to [email protected]. Please indicate position title in the subject line. Please provide a valid email address for communication purposes. Selected applicants will receive written correspondence with respect to this job posting, directly to the provided email address.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and Lenbrook’s Accommodation Policy, accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process. Please make any such needs known in advance.
This job description is subject to change at the discretion of Management.