–- Advertisement -–
Come Join Our Team …
Well established CE distribution company with 20+ years in the industry is seeking a highly technical individual with an entrepreneurial spirit and a self-motivation for success.
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those plans to the upper management.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing and being a part of the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Degree in business administration or a related field an asset
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative and/or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
Location and Travel
The candidate is required to reside within a reasonable commuting distance of the corporate office in Brantford, Ontario. Must be willing to travel extensively in Ontario and Quebec and periodically throughout the rest of Canada and to the USA.
Competitive salary, commission, medical benefits, and expense package to the successful candidate. Upon the successful completion of an approved vesting and performance period, the candidate will be further interviewed for a possible profit sharing or equity position with the company.
Send curriculum vitae, in confidence to: [email protected]