Canadian distributor, The Watershed Group is seeking a seasoned, experienced, and well-connected Sales Representative for both the West Coast and Ontario markets to join our small but mighty team. You will embrace the open road traveling all expenses paid, throughout beautiful Western Canada from your home in either Alberta or British Columbia, or from your home in central or southwest Ontario as you interact with our established and growing list of customers and share your passion for premium home entertainment equipment.
What you’ll do:
- Leverage outreach (in-person meetings and phone calls) to existing and prospective customers with the goal of booking meetings, completing in-store demos, and providing product training to gain top-of-mind awareness for our brand portfolio with your client base.
- Learn and stay up to date on our product value propositions as well as the competitive landscape to win business in a timely manner.
- Providing the best possible customer experience from the prospecting stage to the closing stage and post-closing stage.
- Develop an organized strategy to maximize prospecting efforts within your client base.
- Develop a steady pipeline that helps you achieve your sales goal month to month.
- Availability to attend out-of-province and out-of-country trade shows and attend client marketing events in your territory.
- Manage sales revenue and contribute to total business KPIs.
- Attend team meetings virtually and in-person when necessary.
- Enter, update, and maintain CRM information on leads, prospects, and opportunities.
- Customer training – both one-on-one and group training.
What you have:
- 3+ years of outbound quota-carrying sales experience in a role where you have been responsible for the full sales cycle
- Experience with cold outreach and outside sales
- Experience using CRM software
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to efficiently prioritize and organize yourself each day
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- A track record of achieving and exceeding targets in a quota-carrying role.
Even better if you have:
- An established business network in the home entertainment industry
- Experience working in the home entertainment industry
- Culture: We value authenticity, trust, curiosity, and independence of thought.
- Health & Wellness: Competitive health benefits right from the get-go.
- Flexibility: Generous vacation, one month paid sabbatical on your five-year anniversary and flexible working arrangements including remote and hybrid with office located in Brantford, Ontario.
- Technology: We will provide the best computing and telecommunications equipment plus a technology spending account so you have a comfortable place to work, no matter where you are!
- Opportunity: An evolving company with opportunities for career growth.
About The Watershed Group
Watershed is an international distributor and brand owner of premium home entertainment products. We help CE Integrators facilitate the design and installation of cutting-edge electronics systems into some of the finest residences in the country. Since our founding in 1999, Watershed has been awarded many industry accolades and have grown our brand and customer base carefully and consistently. We are currently servicing hundreds of customers across Canada.
Please submit your resume in confidence to [email protected]
We thank you for your interest in joining the Watershed team! While we welcome all applicants, only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent. A Generous Remuneration Package for the ideal candidate or open-ended commission option
- Casual dress
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Profit sharing
- Working with a great team!